Jyske Realkredit's Annual Financial Report 2022
- Jyske Realkredit's Annual Financial Report 2022 (PDF)
- Preliminary announcement of Financial Statements 2022 (PDF)
- Investorpresentation (PDF)
• Pre-tax profit: DKK 1,743m (2021: DKK 1,311m) corresponding to a return of 8.1% on average equity (2021: 6.5%).
• Net profit for the year: DKK 1,361m (2021: DKK 1,028m) corresponding to a return of 6.3% on average equity (2021: 5.1%).
• Core expenses: DKK 394m (2021: DKK 389m).
• Impairment charges affected core profit by an income of DKK 272m (2021: an expense of DKK 64m).
• The portfolio at nominal value amounted to DKK 366 bn (2021: DKK 339 bn) and at fair value to DKK to DKK 334 bn (2021: 341 bn.).
• At the end of 2022, the capital ratio and the core capital ratio amounted to 28.3% (end of 2021: 26.8%).
• On 1 December 2022, Jyske Realkredit acquired mortgage loans in the amount of DKK 24.3 bn from Svenska Handelsbanken (Stadshypotek), which under Danish mortgage law could be funded through the issue of mortgage bonds